Supply of deslagging powders
A deslagging powder is a powder that is added to the existing slag to make it more compact/agglomerated to facilitate its removal at the end of the process.
The advantages of using deslagging powders
- better compaction of the slag for easier removal
- reduced gas emissions from the slag
- potential reduction in plant maintenance costs
How does deslagging powder help to reduce environmental pollution?
The use of desslag powder can help reduce environmental pollution in two ways:
- by better compaction of the slag, which reduces gas emissions
- by a potential reduction in plant maintenance costs, which can lead to a reduction in energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
COMAP is a company specialized in the import-export of materials for the steel industry. We are in France and deliver worldwide. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information!